This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was the perfect re-entry into baking after vacation. Basically an orange-poppyseed loaf, this recipe was developed by Dorie for her husband Michael, after he and a friend brought some back from a café (after which the loaf is named) and asked her to replicate it. […]
(I’m currently walking a portion of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela – follow along on Instagram!) The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day was about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!