This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. When the brief for this month’s Gay Lea post came out (back in early July), my heart sank. Back to school? Really? It felt like we had just started summer holidays. Even now, there are still a few solid weeks of vacation left so it’s hard for me […]
Think yogurt is just a breakfast food? A quick snack fix? It’s actually so much more versatile than that – I’ve been cooking and baking with yogurt for years so I was really interested to get my hands on a copy of Hubert Cormier’s Yogurt Every Day. Cormier is a registered dietitian and enrolled in […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake