This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies is one you’ll want to remember this summer for your l’heure de l’apéro snacks… Dorie says: These cookies began with a conversation with my friend John Bennett, who said, “I’ve got a thing for Triscuits.” I hadn’t thought about those striated wheaty crackers in years, but […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies is a fun little savoury cookie that is perfect for apéritif hour. Dorie says: For years, I wanted to make a cookie that would go with beer. From the start, I knew I wanted it to have pretzels and some cheese. I worked on the cookie […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)