Here I gooooooooo!!!! – Post From My iPhone TweetShare
Remember this post where there was much excitement in the staffroom??? Well just over a week later and we are all REALLY in need of a little pick me up so I decided it was time to break out the hot chocolate maker and the Caramilk fondue… First up, the hot chocolate maker. It’s about […]
So in this crazy post-parent-teacher interview-prepping for the Foodbuzz Festival this weekend (and my appearance in the Bertolli Sauces Kitchen!)-gearing up to write reports week, it was with great excitement that I received not one but TWO parcels in the post. I LOVE getting mail, especially parcels, and especially ones containing FOOD! First up, from […]
I figured that this month would be a great time to participate in the Hay Hay it’s Donna Day food blogger event because 1) I had all the ingredients and 2) it’s a really quick dish to prepare, key for me in this crazy-for-teachers month of November. You can read more about the event (organised […]
but also IN THE KITCHEN!!! Yup, thanks to YOU and your BUZZING my Bertolli menu item, I will be demonstrating my “Pesto Deconstructed Pizzas” LIVE in the Bertolli Sauces kitchen at the Foodbuzz Festival this Saturday in San Francisco!!! I am OVER THE MOON! (and a bit nervous!) I will be happy to share the […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nancy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Liz on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tami on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- Heather on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique