This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Pumpkin stuffed with everything good – I mean, how can you resist?) is destined to become an autumnal favourite in our house. I made it after a very long weekend of cooking and baking and as I glanced at my list, noticing that I still had this one […]
Just a short post today as my week has been consumed with my Project Food Blog video. Who knew that 5 minutes of film would take hours and hours to make? In any case, these Pumpkin Gorgonzola Flan from Around my French Table (page 146) were so easy I whipped them up after a full […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs partner with Mealshare and Eva’s Initiatives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Smoothest, Silkiest, Creamiest, Tartest Lime Tart
- French Fridays: Almond cakes with browned butter from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make gougères from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce