This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Pumpkin stuffed with everything good – I mean, how can you resist?) is destined to become an autumnal favourite in our house. I made it after a very long weekend of cooking and baking and as I glanced at my list, noticing that I still had this one […]
Just a short post today as my week has been consumed with my Project Food Blog video. Who knew that 5 minutes of film would take hours and hours to make? In any case, these Pumpkin Gorgonzola Flan from Around my French Table (page 146) were so easy I whipped them up after a full […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make maple crème brûlée at The Gallery Grill
- Giveaway: Win a year’s subscription to Ricardo Magazine!
- Tuesdays with Dorie Dorie’s Cookies: (not) Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Dulce de Leche Filling
- French Fridays: Buckwheat polenta with braised greens from My Paris Kitchen
- Book Review: Kid Chef Bakes