I *loved* this week of French Fridays with Dorie – it’s one of my favourite meals. The French equivalent of cottage or shepherd’s pie, it’s named after Antoine-Augustin Parmentier, a French pharmacist, nutritionist, and inventor who, according to Wikipedia, in the late 18th century, was instrumental in the promotion of the potato as an edible […]
Tag Archives | hachis parmentier
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen