So, how are we all faring with back-to-school/work/reality aka end of summer? Has this week caught you by surprise or did you spend a little bit of time on the weekend prepping meals or even batch cooking so that you don’t have to worry about meal time during the week? Believe it or not, even […]
“What’s for dinner?” It’s a common question in households across the world. And one I am sure causes frustration and stress for those who are supposed to be preparing the dinner. Fortunately for me, Mr Neil knows better than to ask that – thanks to this blog, he’s pretty well fed and mostly I am […]
This was “one of those weeks”. You know. When you heap a lot on your plate at the buffet and sometimes a little bit falls off on your way back to the table. Or in this case, doesn’t make it onto the plate at all. This week’s Petits Chefs adventure was a lesson in improvisation […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes