There’s really not much to say about this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen. It’s a warm (molten) chocolate cake served with salted butter caramel sauce. It’s the perfect dinner party dessert because you can make all the components in advance, refrigerating the batter in the ramekins and […]
Mmmm… salted caramel spread! It was the last session of the Petits Chefs this week for the school year and I wanted to end the year on a sweet note. The kitchen has been under renovation and so, we’ve had no oven for the past term – it’s been difficult to do anything on the […]
This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. I’ve been working with a fair amount of butter over the past few months as I’ve developed recipes for In the French Kitchen with Kids (manuscript: SUBMITTED on Monday!) and by far one of my favourites is the Churn 84 European Style Butter from Stirling Creamery. I’ve gone […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers