This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one of the simplest recipes I’ve made in a long time. It’s a macaroOn – so, coconut, egg white, sugar and vanilla, NOT the almond flour “one ‘o’” macarOn and takes no time to make (and even less time to eat!). This recipe requires […]
Long ago when I was a much younger teacher, I had this idea that “the show must go on” at all times. It’s a “grub day” (no uniform) at school? Why wouldn’t classes just continue as normal? It’s the week before the winter break? Sure, we will keep working on our research projects with just […]
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives