This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was Date-Nut Pinwheels. Dorie says: Growing up in New York City, I remember date-nut bread, date pudding, date-nut cake and cookies with a filling that might have been the date version of Fig Newtons. The dried dates used to make these sweets were an everyday ingredient, […]
This week we were so happy to welcome Emily Richards back to the kitchen lab. You might recall that she’s worked with the boys before – showing them how to make gnocchi from scratch last December and then strawberry and rhubarb pies in June. Her visit this time just happened to fall the week after […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)