This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies is a fun little savoury cookie that is perfect for apéritif hour. Dorie says: For years, I wanted to make a cookie that would go with beer. From the start, I knew I wanted it to have pretzels and some cheese. I worked on the cookie […]
When I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cheez-it-ish crackers, p 10), I actually had to Google what a “Cheez-it” was. Ok, then, it’s like a version of a Goldfish cracker. Though Dorie’s book shows a picture where they look a little more shortbread-y than cracker-y…. I baked these on a day when […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)