There’s really not much to say about this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen. It’s a warm (molten) chocolate cake served with salted butter caramel sauce. It’s the perfect dinner party dessert because you can make all the components in advance, refrigerating the batter in the ramekins and […]
So, this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was something called “soft-centred chocolate teacup cakes“. What? I had visions of fancy “mug cakes” baked in teacups in the oven and wondered if any of my teacups were oven-safe. Then I read the recipe and realised that these are what I call chocolate fondants or lava cakes. […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette