There’s really not much to say about this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen. It’s a warm (molten) chocolate cake served with salted butter caramel sauce. It’s the perfect dinner party dessert because you can make all the components in advance, refrigerating the batter in the ramekins and […]
So, this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was something called “soft-centred chocolate teacup cakes“. What? I had visions of fancy “mug cakes” baked in teacups in the oven and wondered if any of my teacups were oven-safe. Then I read the recipe and realised that these are what I call chocolate fondants or lava cakes. […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers