Yesterday’s easy lemon curd was always destined for one of my favourite desserts – tarte au citron – although I’ll admit it was very difficult to NOT just eat the lot out of the bowl! It’s THAT good! There are a couple of different kinds of lemon tart – a firmer, baked version and one […]
This week, for Tuesdays with Dorie I’m mixing things up. We’re supposed to be posting a recipe from Dorie’s Cookies but that recipe happens to be ANZAC biscuits (my name is in that headnote!!) and since next Tuesday happens to be ANZAC Day, I’m posting it then. So this week’s recipe is the second from […]
Around this time of year everyone’s “to do” lists start to get longer and the days seem to run out of hours faster and faster. Many people are planning their holiday parties or holiday meals with family and friends and ovens seem to be on most of the day. There are cookie exchanges and class […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.