This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is a classic French cookie, called langues de chat (cat’s tongues) so-named for their shape. Dorie says they are “long, thin, oval-shaped cookies that are characteristically browned around the edges and paler at the center. Their texture is mostly crisp with a little give [and […]
It was a bit of a banner day in cooking club this week – first of all, the boys welcomed a Grade 7 boy and his dad into the club (“Cook with Les Petits Chefs” was an item to bid on at last year’s holiday market at school and we’ve been waiting for an appropriate […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies