This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Finally, at least in Toronto, winter seems to have arrived. It might not be snowy but it’s pretty darned cold out there (especially after Haiti!). So t’is the season for hot chocolate, right? Today, I’m partnering with Le Creuset Canada to bring you an easy, […]
The Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi for this week was the perfect antidote to a busy weekend full of teaching and editing (yes, indeed, although I have revealed the cover and my book can be pre-ordered, I’m still working on final edits this week (feels a little surreal, to be honest). So, […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is a combination of two of my favourite things: hot chocolate and panna cotta. Dorie, being the very talented lady she is, has created a recipe which tastes exactly like hot chocolate but instead, it’s a smooth, cold dessert. It does play tricks with your mind (especially when you […]
I’m a huge fan of hot chocolate and quite often around 3pm when my classes are done, I’ll indulge in a small cup to keep me going through the late afternoon. At my last job, I worked in two different buildings and en route from one building to the other, there was a Second Cup […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers