© Shutterstock. Used with permission. Happy Friday! It’s been a while since I’ve posted “French” on Friday and today I have a few sweet things to share that I’ve worked on on over the past little while… Canelés… Version 2.0! Some of you longer-time readers might remember I was on a canelé kick back in […]
UPDATE: THE RECIPE IN THIS POST WAS COMPLETELY UPDATED ON JANUARY 28TH 2019 AFTER MORE EXPERIMENTING (YOU CAN’T STOP ME!). READ MY TRIAL AND ERROR STORY FROM 2015 OR SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR AN UPDATED RECIPE THAT WORKS. EVERY TIME! SO, um, canelés. Or should it be cannelés? (Those little cakes with a […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers