This fall has been a bumper crop for new cookbooks (the stacks in my living room, office and bedroom are constant reminders of this!) and one I was particularly looking forward to seeing was Best of Bridge‘s latest, Sunday Suppers. There’s been a big push recently in online publications, the Food Revolution movement, cookbooks and […]
From October 2010 to June 2015, as I was working my way through Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table with the French Fridays with Dorie group, I frequently hosted what came to be known as “Dorie dinners”. Since we were tasked with cooking/ baking 4-5 recipes from the book per month, it was sometimes easier […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!