Remember those ^^^ The Oreillettes aux Fruits I made a few weeks ago? Hmm, well I made them again last weekend at my Le Creuset Canada demo (want to keep up to date about when these take place? Sign up for my newsletter or follow me on Facebook!) and made them even better! “How is […]
Happy French Friday and welcome to another instalment in what looks to be my breakfast pastry series (a couple of weeks ago I shared the recipe for this apricot pastry – soooo good!). Today I’ve got a recipe for a pastry that was my Sunday treat most weekends when I lived in Paris: pain suisse […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie