This post is sponsored by Ozery’s Pita Break Here we gooooooo…. Silly Season has officially begin this week for me… Until now, I’ve actually felt like I was fairly in control of my holiday chores (we’re going away so, while there are not presents to buy or meals to cook, there are houses to clean […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (coupétade – baked French toast bread pudding, p 419) was one I think I will have to re-make this weekend for Mothers’ Day. Because guess what? My mum loves bread pudding and guess what? She’s arriving for a quick visit tonight 🙂 It’s a shame Dad won’t be […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crumb-Topped Apple Bars
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Villafranca Montes de Oca to Atapuerca