This month’s Kraft Canada #whatscooking assignment was all about one of my favourite fall fruits – apples, specifically apple crisp recipes. I am a huge fan of apple crisp (as it my dad and it’s his birthday this week so maybe if he’s lucky my mum will make this for him!) and make it quite […]
Mmmm… autumn/ fall – it’s in the air, right? I think it’s my absolute favourite season! When there’s that slight chill in the air but you can still sleep with your window a tiny bit open… I love weekend mornings waking up warm and cozy in my bed but able to smell the autumn air. […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)