A book by Dorie Greenspan, all about butter? Sign me up! But not just any book about butter – a Short Stack Edition! Short Stack is a series of small-format, single-subject cookbook booklets by America’s top culinary talents. Each edition offers “ingenious new ways to cook our favorite ingredients” and contains 20 to 25 recipes […]
This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. Well, it’s supposed to be summer in a few weeks although it doesn’t feel like it (strange weather we’re having lately – hot one day, raining and cold the next) except if you take a peek at the produce that’s starting to shine in the markets. Something I’m […]
We’re back! That’s right, since school is back in session, so are Les Petits Chefs! We’ve got a great group of boys this year, a few new to the school, some who are graduating from two years of Cooking Basics and some who have been in cooking club already for a couple of years. Having […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make maple crème brûlée at The Gallery Grill
- Giveaway: Win a year’s subscription to Ricardo Magazine!
- Tuesdays with Dorie Dorie’s Cookies: (not) Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Dulce de Leche Filling
- French Fridays: Buckwheat polenta with braised greens from My Paris Kitchen
- Book Review: Kid Chef Bakes