What to write, what to write? It’s the final Charcutepalooza challenge. Ever. I can hardly believe it! Who would have thought a year ago that Neil and I would be hosting an all-meat luncheon for 7 people featuring meat we cured, smoked, ground, packed and blended ourselves? Certainly not me. It says a lot about […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge (binding) was one I have been simultaneously dreading and looking forward to at the same time. I knew that terrine and headcheese and pâtés would be coming up and had my fingers crossed that this might be the challenge that I got to do whilst in Paris. For one, I knew […]
what are you looking for?
- Giveaway: Win a year’s subscription to Ricardo Magazine!
- Tuesdays with Dorie Dorie’s Cookies: (not) Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Dulce de Leche Filling
- French Fridays: Buckwheat polenta with braised greens from My Paris Kitchen
- Book Review: Kid Chef Bakes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Sugar Tartlets