This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada T’is the season for entertaining, right? Whilst I love evening events, I’m also a huge fan of more casual get togethers like a holiday brunch for friends. With this in mind, when Le Creuset Canada asked me to select a couple of pieces to work with […]
This post is sponsored by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers. “Fresh Ontario produce – in the winter months?” I know I know, it sounds impossible but here in Ontario, we are lucky to be served by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG), a not-for-profit organization, formed in 1967, representing approximately 220 members who grow greenhouse […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!