This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada T’is the season for entertaining, right? Whilst I love evening events, I’m also a huge fan of more casual get togethers like a holiday brunch for friends. With this in mind, when Le Creuset Canada asked me to select a couple of pieces to work with […]
This post is sponsored by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers. “Fresh Ontario produce – in the winter months?” I know I know, it sounds impossible but here in Ontario, we are lucky to be served by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG), a not-for-profit organization, formed in 1967, representing approximately 220 members who grow greenhouse […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks