This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. It’s Sunday. Time for a leisurely breakfast and a read of the weekend papers we might not have got to from yesterday. Sometimes on Sunday if we’re lucky, one of us will head out to the local bakery to pick up some baked goods to enjoy with our […]
Tag Archives | poppyseeds
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes