This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was a timely one as I was headed to an apéritif at a friend’s house earlier in the week and was looking for something to bring – crispy, flaky cheesy cookies flecked with rosemary sounded perfect! Dorie says: It’s hard to decide what’s best about this […]
If you followed me on Instagram over the summer, you’ll have noticed a trend (well, other than the appearance of lots more frites than usually appear on my feeds!). Many days, around 6-7pm, a photo of l’heure de l’apéro would pop up. L’heure de what??? Cocktail (apéritif) hour. The “apéro” as it’s known is the […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake