This term the Petits Chefs are cooking our way through a series of cookbooks and this week, we cooked from Oven to Table. I’ll be writing a full review of this new book from my friend Jan Scott’s latest book very soon but in the meantime I’ve been cooking from it a lot at home […]
Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Twenty Minute Chicken Noodle Soup and Raspberry Swirl Brownies from Oven to Table
It’s Family Day here in Ontario today and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than to throw a virtual baby shower for my dear friend Jan from Family Bites. I’ve known Jan for a number of years now – I think she’s my oldest “in real life” blog friend – and she’s […]
T’is the season for getting together with friends and family and those gatherings inevitably involve food! There’s no doubt that food = community but with today’s busy lifestyles, it’s more important than ever to make sure we stop and gather around a table and share a meal with family and/ or friends – and not […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!