This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada T’is the season for entertaining, right? Whilst I love evening events, I’m also a huge fan of more casual get togethers like a holiday brunch for friends. With this in mind, when Le Creuset Canada asked me to select a couple of pieces to work with […]
As the temperatures get cooler, I’m ready for a bit of what the French call “le cocooning” (basically being a homebody which I already am but even more so in the winter) and of course, along with that, goes comfort food. In the winter months, I love nothing more than a leisurely breakfast that’s a […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 194) should have been so simple. Coddled eggs sitting on a little foie gras with some cream, steamed (or oven-baked) for a few minutes. Simple huh? Well here’s the thing. I’m all for a little bit of foie every now and then but I didn’t want to […]
I was happy to see the Jen brought back Kitchen Bootcamp this month with EGGS 🙂 I love eggs – especially for breakfast, but I tend to cook the same things over and over – scrambled, omelette, poached, soft boiled etc… so I wanted to see if I could change up my egg repertoire a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!