This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe had me thinking over and over “Why didn’t I think of that myself?” Basically it’s apple pie, minified. You know, that thing I do all the time with Dorie (and other) desserts because a 2-person household can only eat so many desserts, right? These “pielettes” apart from having the […]
Tag Archives | apple pie
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies
- French Fridays: Oreillettes à l’abricot