This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe had me thinking over and over “Why didn’t I think of that myself?” Basically it’s apple pie, minified. You know, that thing I do all the time with Dorie (and other) desserts because a 2-person household can only eat so many desserts, right? These “pielettes” apart from having the […]
Tag Archives | apple pie
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home