Cookies for breakfast? Why not when you can include all the best parts of a granola bowl, only make it portable! I’ve been trying to recreate a favourite granola cookie from a local coffee store for a while now and I *think* I’ve just about got it with this iteration. The cookies in question are […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one I had a little difficulty with. “Almond Stripes” are a sort of piped out shortbread cookie made with almond meal, kind of like these Viennese Sablés we made last year except that I couldn’t for the life of me pipe them out (I […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie