I always look forward to the fall cookbook release season and this year, I’m literally counting the days until Dorie Greenspan’s latest (Dorie’s Cookies) hits the shelves. A book full of cookie recipes? Yes please! But as well as a wonderful new cookbook full of sweet treats to bake and share, Dorie’s launching a campaign […]
Archive | Dories_Cookies RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on September 8, 2016 in cookbooks, cookies, dessert, Dorie Greenspan, Dories_Cookies
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cookies-and-Cream Tartlets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Green as spring soup from Everyday Dorie