This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was a simple chocolate oatmeal cookie with a hidden ingredient – Biscoff (or Speculoos) spread. Dorie says: In these cookies, which have oatmeal, cocoa and chocolate chips, the Biscoff isn’t obvious, but it is necessary. It’s part of what gives these small sweets their great texture […]
This post is sponsored by Penotti Canada. I’m excited to announce a new partnership here on eat. live. travel. write. Over the next few months, I’ll be partnering with Penotti Canada to showcase their chocolate, hazelnut and cookie butter spreads in a series of original recipes. Say what? Penotti? Yes, one of the world’s largest […]
See that up there ^^^ It’s this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi. It’s an apple crumble where the crumble part is made from cookies and butter. It’s simply brilliant! A wonderfully easy way of making a crumble with pantry staples that tastes great. Dorie does it again! Dorie’s recipe calls for […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cookies-and-Cream Tartlets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Green as spring soup from Everyday Dorie