This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was Moroccan Semolina and Almond Cookies. Dorie says: It was a picture in a French magazine that won my heart and set me to dreaming about what these cookies would be like. In the picture, the sugar-coated cookies were cracked — I later learned that in […]
It’s funny – when I lived in France, I missed the most inane things. Amongst which were cake mixes. Now before you get on my back about “real food”, I have two caveats to offer: 1. I was very young. 2. I lived in a teeny tiny chambre de bonne (basically a glorified cupboard on […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie