Yeah! Summer’s here (right? right? FINALLY!) and that can only mean one thing. Well, maybe two: #roseallday and #lheuredelapéro ! You’ll all know I am a huge fan of l’heure de l’apéro (though I am more likely to serve interesting French chips, cherry tomatoes and mixed nuts than make many items from scratch other than […]
This week the Petits Chefs baked up a recipe I thought would be a nice one to introduce them to as we approach the Easter long weekend… Who doesn’t love savoury muffins? Especially ones stuffed with zucchini, prosciutto and goat cheese? Perfect for an Easter brunch, right? This particular version comes from Marie Asselin’s latest […]
Here in North America, we’re still wallowing in the grey bleakness of winter (although there has been a taste of spring recently, it did snow yesterday so we’re not quite out of the woods yet). Need a little brightness in the greyest of seasons? Simply Citrus, Marie Asselin’s debut cookbook might be just what you […]
Win a copy of Simply Citrus! Thanks to Gibbs Smith Books, I have one copy of Simply Citrus (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader anywhere in the world! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest). […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers