This week, the Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was something alittle unusual – lavender “galettes”. When I first saw the recipe name, I was wondering how lavender could be incorporated into a buckwheat crêpe (also known as a galette) or a free-form pie (also known as a galette) but in fact, Dorie […]
Tag Archives | lavender
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies
- French Fridays: Oreillettes à l’abricot