This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada Have you seen #lenouveaubleu – Le Creuset’s latest blue colour? I recently received a couple of these pieces to work with, including the Iron handle cast iron skillet in Blueberry and was excited to test it out. Of course, with the lovely smooth black interior […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one I voted for based on the way I knew I would be feeling after “les fêtes” had finished. You know that in-between time when you are still off from work and there are still Christmas chocolates and treats hanging around? That time when […]
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes