This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada Have you seen #lenouveaubleu – Le Creuset’s latest blue colour? I recently received a couple of these pieces to work with, including the Iron handle cast iron skillet in Blueberry and was excited to test it out. Of course, with the lovely smooth black interior […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was one I voted for based on the way I knew I would be feeling after “les fêtes” had finished. You know that in-between time when you are still off from work and there are still Christmas chocolates and treats hanging around? That time when […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)