(these gougères were the very first batch I made back in 2010. I’ve been hooked ever since!) If you read this blog with any regularity you might know that choux pastry is one of my absolute favourite things! So it’s natural that there would be a few choux recipes in the cookbook I am working […]
This term, Les Petits Chefs are trying something a little different. They’re helping me test recipes for In the French kitchen with kids (Appetite by Random House, Sept 2018). I couldn’t think of a more perfect opportunity to test my recipes with the actual target market of the book and I’m thrilled my administration are […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while now, you’ll know how much I love choux pastry! It’s a French classic – great for sweet and savoury applications and one of my favourite adult classes to teach. People love how easy this pastry is to make but even more, they love how impressive it […]
This post has been months in the making. Literally. Those of you who know me in real life will know that patience is not one of my strong points and that I am terrible at keeping secrets so you’ll understand the enormity of this! So here goes, here are some words I never imagined I’d […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!