The Petits Chefs baked up a big batch of Chef Myles Chaulk’s cornbread – his secret recipe from The County General – to send to Eva’s Place this week. Chef is a graduate of the programme at Eva’s so his involvement with the boys this terms has been amazing. It’s so much more meaningful for […]
Tag Archives | cornbread
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks