Around about now, I should have been taking my Grade 6s on a trip to the supermarket to shop for ingredients to make the Haitian food they would have researched. Today we’d go shopping, tomorrow, we’d have cooked 3 or 4 dishes and sat down to enjoy a meal together. I’ve done this activity in […]
The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day is about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie
- The British Baking Book (Oats in the North, Wheat from the South)