This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen follows a theme that’s close to my heart: “Feed the Future”, the focus of this year’s Food Revolution Day. Over the past three years, those of us who were working through Around my French Table did our bit by participating virtually in Food Revolution […]
Everyone knows that teaching kids to cook is something I am passionate about. Through my Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics classes, I’m teaching my students how to cook, yes, but also life skills that will serve them well as adults. This year, you’ll also know that for Food Revolution Day – TODAY – Jamie Oliver […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Simplest Plum Tart
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera