See that ^^^ up there? Kids making gnocchi. Magical, right? This week Les Petits Chefs worked with a recipe from Ren Behan’s Wild Honey and Rye (which I reviewed here). I’ve been bookmarking recipes to try once I have a bit more free time on my hands but as soon as I saw the recipe […]
Did you know that May is Canadian Lentils Love your Lentils month? Well it’s been a perfect excuse for me to play around with lentils in the kitchen and come up with a couple of entries for the Love your Lentils contest. When I received the lentils in the swag at FBC2013, I knew immediately […]
Les Petits Chefs kicked off the term with a repeat visit from Massimo Bruno who has already come to visit the boys twice – once to make pizza and once to make pasta. When he agreed to come back I wondered what on earth he would make to top those sessions but of course he […]
A few weeks ago, Penny at Addictive and Consuming invited her blogger friends to join her in an international gnocchi party. This stemmed from Penny’s earlier post about pumpkin gnocchi whereby she and a couple of other bloggers thought it would be fun to have a gnocchi party, despite our geographical differences. Since gnocchi was […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers