Um, yeah. That’s Dorie Greenspan. In my STEM lab. With my Grade 3 cooking club boys (and my Grade 9 helper). Having just cooked fried rice from Everyday Dorie with us (in an hour!). Wow, right? If you’d asked me 10 years ago where I thought I might be on December 5th 2018, I doubt […]
This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays comes from Dorie Greenspan’s latest cookbook, Everyday Dorie, and is a perfect addition to your holiday table. Who doesn’t like Brussels sprouts, right? Uh, well, mostly that would be me! But something magical happens when you combine Brussels sprouts with bacon and then add maple syrup and, […]
This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays comes from Dorie Greenspan’s latest cookbook, Everyday Dorie, which released this week and I’m excited to say that the Cook the Book Fridays crew will be cooking our way through it starting today! From the publisher: To the hundreds of thousands who follow her on Twitter, Instagram, […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cookies-and-Cream Tartlets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Green as spring soup from Everyday Dorie