If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might already know I am a huge fan of the Butter Baked Goods cookbook. It’s the cookbook that taught me how to make marshmallows and it’s the cookbook that my Cookbook Book Club cooked from earlier this year when we hosted an all-dessert party featuring goods from the book!
So when a few of my favourite bloggers decided to team up and post about treats from the book in conjunction with a giveaway, I couldn’t resist. Since t’is the season for all things pumpkin, I couldn’t go past these pumpkin blondies with chocolate chips. And for an extra seasonal twist, I added some dried cranberries too. It’s the perfect treat for this time of year (especially for someone who quite likes pumpkin flavour but not pumpkin pie – it’s a textural thing!).
These were enjoyed by our neighbours and both my and Neil’s colleagues (yes, it makes about 30, not the 24 it is supposed to!). Loved that they didn’t dry out, and were not too sweet (even given their oh, so sweet ingredient list!). Perfect to accompany a morning coffee… or an afternoon glass of milk 🙂
You can find the recipe for Butter Baked Goods Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies over on Style at Home.
For more Butter Baked goodness, check out the other #ButterBakedBloggers:
- Jan from Family Bites made Orange Pecan Biscotti
- Meg from Sweet Twist of Blogging made the Butterscotch Walnut Bar
- Jenny from The Brunette Baker made Butter’s Classic White Cake and Coffee Buttercream Frosting
- Heather, The Tasty Gardener, made a Raspberry Custard Pie
- Libby of Libby Roach Photography made Vunderbars
- Robyn from Planet Byn made The Dream Slice
- Brittany from My Daily Randomness made Marshmallows + Smores
- Anna from Hidden Ponies made The Dunbar
- Liliana from My Cookbook Addiction made Chocolate Espresso Pound Cake
- Rhonda from Olive & Ruby made Twice a Week Morning Glory Muffins
- Kristy from She Eats made Apple Bacon Cheddar Scones
- Sarah from (Cooking for) Kiwi & Bean made Jackson Pollock Popcorn
- Isabelle from Crumb: A Food Blog made Chocolate Pistachio Pound Loaf
- Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs made Kitchen Sink Bark
- Gwen from Devour & Conquer made Chocolate Honeycomb Brittle
Please note: The product links from Amazon, Amazon.ca and The Book Depository are affiliate links. If you click on these links and purchase the product I have linked to or any other product, I will receive a small percentage of the sale price.
Disclosure: Random House Canada provided me with a review copy of Butter Baked Goods. I was not required to post about this, nor am I being compensated for doing so. All opinions are my own.
A Butter Baked Goods Giveaway (US/ Canada)
That’s right – thanks to the kind folks at Random House Canada, we have one copy of Butter Baked Goods up for grabs for readers in Canada or the US and a box of baked goods from the bakery (retail value $125).
1. Leave a comment below telling me your favourite baked goods to make (or eat!) over the holidays!
2. Click the Rafflecopter widget options below for both mandatory and optional entries – you can’t be entered to win if the widget doesn’t know you’ve done it!
Eligibility and contest rules
- Open to those with Canadian & American mailing addresses only and who have reached the age of majority in the province, state or territory in which they reside.
- No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
- Giveaway closes Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014
- Winner will be contacted via email after the giveaway closes.