It’s a big birthday for my mum today. But you’d never know it looking at her. I can only hope I look half as good as she does when I’m her age. My mum’s been probably the biggest influence on my love of food and cooking. Much like my Nana, mum always had a meal […]
Two weeks. Great wine. Fabulous food. Family. Friends. It doesn’t get much better than this. As you read this, I am most likely winging my way home from France. The above is a quick recap in images of the past two weeks spent in Epernay (Champagne) and Sablet (Côtes du Rhône). There will be more […]
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route