This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was a simple sablé (shortbread) with a topical twist. The sablé dough comes together quickly (and includes lime zest, toasted coocnut and coriander), is rolled out immediately and, because it’s very soft, chilled (I placed mine in the freezer for an hour) before it’s cut and […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was a simple vanilla panna cotta served on top of a mango and lime purée. Panna cotta is one of those desserts that always looks/ sounds much harder than it actually is – in fact the only thing you really need to worry about is respecting the amount of […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops