For this week’s edition of Cook the Books, Les Petits Chefs worked from The Soup Sisters Family Cookbook. I wrote about The Soup Sisters Family Cookbook late last year: This is the third cookbook in the bestselling Soup Sisters cookbook series, and contains over 100 family-friendly recipes to make and share with kids of all […]
October. It’s the month my students look forward to from the start of the school year. It’s the first month when there are “fun things” happening – Thanksgiving long weekend and, of course, Hallowe’en (the subject of this month’s Kraft Canada #whatscooking assignment). Growing up in Australia, we didn’t celebrate Hallowe’en and when I lived […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie