This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was Anytime Tarragon-Apricot Cookies – an intriguing combination of ingredients that I couldn’t wait to make! Unfortunately for me, I wasn’t able to locate fresh tarragon at short notice (I wanted to get these baked and handed out to neighbours before I left for 10 days […]
Tag Archives | tarragon
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes