This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was Anytime Tarragon-Apricot Cookies – an intriguing combination of ingredients that I couldn’t wait to make! Unfortunately for me, I wasn’t able to locate fresh tarragon at short notice (I wanted to get these baked and handed out to neighbours before I left for 10 days […]
Tag Archives | tarragon
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks