This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was Anytime Tarragon-Apricot Cookies – an intriguing combination of ingredients that I couldn’t wait to make! Unfortunately for me, I wasn’t able to locate fresh tarragon at short notice (I wanted to get these baked and handed out to neighbours before I left for 10 days […]
Tag Archives | tarragon
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs partner with Mealshare and Eva’s Initiatives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Smoothest, Silkiest, Creamiest, Tartest Lime Tart
- French Fridays: Almond cakes with browned butter from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make gougères from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce