I made this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies and immediately gave it away to neighbours because I knew that even making a half a recipe (a loaf pan is useful for halving “square” recipes), we wouldn’t get through it in our house and it probably wouldn’t survive the trip to school with […]
Charmian Christie, aka The Messy Baker, met her match this week when she volunteered to come and show the Petits Chefs a recipe from her newly published book of the same name… Until you’ve worked in a science lab with 10+ boys under the age of 12, you can’t possibly imagine the noise and organised […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops