I made this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies and immediately gave it away to neighbours because I knew that even making a half a recipe (a loaf pan is useful for halving “square” recipes), we wouldn’t get through it in our house and it probably wouldn’t survive the trip to school with […]
Tag Archives | sweet potato pie
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie
- The British Baking Book (Oats in the North, Wheat from the South)