This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies is a fun take on a strawberry shortcake that I absolutely loved (because it was delicious but also because it was minified 🙂 ) Dorie says: These are the kind of cookies that make you want to check that there’s champagne in the fridge […] The […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is a lightened up version of strawberry shortcakes and it’s perfect for the summer and taking advantage of lovely local strawberries. This “Franco-American style” strawberry shortcake uses a ladyfinger batter to create the “cakes” meaning it’s much lighter than a regular shortcake (so, does that […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie