This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada A good nonstick pan is a must in every kitchen but given recent concerns about the long term effects of using them, it’s made it a bit of a challenge. I’ve been on the lookout to upgrade the nonstick pieces here in our Canadian kitchen […]
T’is the season for roast dinners and what’s better than a roast dinner with potatoes? For my latest piece for The Ontario Produce Marketing Association I was asked to develop a recipe for gorgeous heirloom potatoes for Produce Made Simple and in keeping with the “Simple” theme, I decided not to play too much with […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)