This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada A good nonstick pan is a must in every kitchen but given recent concerns about the long term effects of using them, it’s made it a bit of a challenge. I’ve been on the lookout to upgrade the nonstick pieces here in our Canadian kitchen […]
T’is the season for roast dinners and what’s better than a roast dinner with potatoes? For my latest piece for The Ontario Produce Marketing Association I was asked to develop a recipe for gorgeous heirloom potatoes for Produce Made Simple and in keeping with the “Simple” theme, I decided not to play too much with […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce
- French Fridays: Roasted tomato quiche
- Devour Madrid: Tapas like a local
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Basque Macarons
- French Fridays: Le Grand Aioli (Garlic mayonnaise with accompaniments) from My Paris Kitchen